Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum for Each Age Group
We have five classrooms:
- Infants (from six weeks)
- Toddler I (1- and 2-year-olds)
- Toddler II (2- and 3-year-olds)
- Preschool (3- and 4-year-olds)
- Pre-K (4- and 5-year-olds)
Classroom ratios are consistent with the recommendations of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
|Class||CDC Ratios||NAEYC* Ratios||State of GA
*National Association for the Education of Young Children
Annual Classroom Transitions
- Each May, children and their teachers transition together to the next classroom
- The lead teacher stays with the class from the Infant room through Preschool
- As a result, each child experiences a high level of continuity of care
No Religious Education — Why Not?
While we support and recognize the value of a Christian-based education, the CDC at Central’s mission is to serve Atlanta’s working families from all religious backgrounds.