Toddler I Class (1-2 Years) & Toddler II Class (2-3 Years)
A typical day for our toddlers includes a balance of quiet time and active experiences.
During quiet time, teachers and toddlers may work on:
- Building language abilities through music, story time, rhyming games, and conversation
- Learning about social relationships through interactions with peers and adults
- Emphasizing cognitive abilities through concepts such as spatial relationships, cause and effect, and classification of objects
Active experiences for our toddlers include:
- Building fine and gross motor skills through walking forward and backward, climbing, and manipulating objects
- Exploring and encouraging each child’s unique abilities through art, movement exercises, and simple dramatic play
We also introduce toddlers to the following self-help skills:
- Cleaning up
- Feeding themselves
- Potty training
See classroom pictures in the Photo Gallery.